Check back in February 2015 for information about Camp Annapolis 2015!
This summer, St. Anne’s School of Annapolis has combined the characteristics of our long running and well loved summer camp with a few new additions to offer campers an exciting and varied day camp experience. We offer traditional day camps for campers entering Preschool through Eighth Grade as well as S.T.E.M. Camps geared toward engineering, robotics and animation. Come join us this summer for a camp experience filled with exploration, field trips, and most importantly, fun!
NEW this year... every Wednesday our Privateer, Explorer, and S.T.E.M. campers take a trip to the North Arundel Aquatic Center! This water park includes a 134-foot water slide, splash down area, water buckets, preschool water slide, vortex area, and a lap pool. No worries about inclement weather and sunburns, the Aquatic Center is indoors... plus on Water Wednesdays lunch is provided. The North Arundel Aquatic Center is not your ordinary pool!
- Starfish/Starfish Plus/Starfish Plus All Day - Campers ages 3 and 4
- Privateers - Rising Kindergarten through Third Graders
- Explorers - Rising Fourth through Eighth Graders
- S.T.E.M. Camps - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Camps for rising First through Eighth Graders
- NEW! C.I.T (Counselor In Training) program – Rising Seventh through Ninth Graders
- NEW! Drama Camp
Summer camps begin June 16th and end August 8th. Online registration is available. A $25 deposit is required for each week at the time of registration. Refunds minus your deposit will be made if cancelations occur two weeks prior to the start of canceled weeks.
Returning campers will receive a 3% discount.
Register before March 15th for a 3% discount.
Register more than one child and receive a 3% discount.
Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. each day until 3:00 p.m.
Before and After Care
Before care begins at 7:30 a.m.
- $25 per week ($5.00 per day)
After care begins at 3:00 p.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m.
- $25 per week for 4:00 p.m. pick-up ($5.00 per hour)
- $40 per week for a 5:00 p.m. pick-up ($4.00 per hour)
- $53 per week for a 6:00 p.m. pick-up (approx. $3.50 per hour)
For other questions, contact Camp Director Ellen Montoya.